Become a Melbourne Fringe Corporate Partner
For 19 spring days and nights The Age 2006 Melbourne Fringe Festival offers Melbourne the most contemporary and innovative work created and presented by independent artists.
A Festival packed with innovation, Melbourne Fringe Artists create ground breaking works that are sometimes surprising and sometimes confronting, but always exciting. The Melbourne cityscape bursts with creativity and excitement during the Festival, providing a unique platform for the development of innovative corporate partnerships. The Festival provides a unique opportunity to tap into a vast array of creative potential to allow Melbourne Fringe to deliver the strategic priorities of our sponsors and promote their competitive advantage.
Some information on Melbourne Fringe:
- Over the past three years more than 650,000 people have attended the Melbourne Fringe Festival
- Melbourne Fringe Festival returns a total economic benefit of approximately $9.6 million for Victoria each year
- Our key demographic is lively and affluent 18-35 year olds; marketing literate, media savvy, young global adults with dynamic spending power
- 77% of the Melbourne Fringe audience are professionals, semi-professionals, arts professionals and tertiary students, with a penchant for all that is new and exciting
- The Festival includes a family friendly program to broaden the audience base and add greater value to the community
- The Melbourne Fringe Festival audience are 66% female and 34% male; are early adopters and are interested in challenging the status quo
- We have a loyal audience with a strong history, over 85% of people surveyed in 2005 are likely to return in 2006 and 82% of these will recommend it to their friends
Melbourne Fringe celebrates its 24th annual Festival in 2006 with a huge program of new ideas, fantastic art and exciting collaborations. Take part, support our corporate partners and consider the advantages of becoming involved.
Please contact the Communications Manager, Georgina Russell, for more information on supporting Melbourne Fringe Festival and the many ways you can be associated.
T 03 8412 8788