Disclaimer and Copyright
Use of the Site is subject to the following conditions. Please check this page
periodically as we will advertise any updates to the Terms & Conditions, Use
- You agree that you are only authorised to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than to add event and promotional information for the 2006 Festival, or to duplicate or download information and conditions concerning the registration of an event in the 2006 Festival.
- If you violate the Terms & Conditions or Use of the Site conditions, Melbourne Fringe may terminate your use of the Site, bar you from future use of the Site, cancel the registration of your event, and/or take appropriate legal action against you.
Copyright and Trade Marks
- The content and software on this Site is the property of Melbourne Fringe and/or its suppliers and is protected by Australian and international copyright laws.
- You may make copies of any information reasonably required for your viewing of the site and may retain a single permanent copy for your personal reference. The information must not otherwise be used, copied, reproduced, published, stored in a retrieval system, altered, transmitted in any form or by any means in whole or in part (except where by law such use cannot be prohibited) without the written approval of Melbourne Fringe.
The trademarks appearing on this site are primarily trademarks of Melbourne
Fringe and/or its suppliers. The trademarks displayed on this site are the
trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Site can be
construed as granting any licence or right of use of any trademark displayed
on the Site without the written permission of Melbourne Fringe.
Disclaimers, Indemnity & Limitation of Liability.
- Melbourne Fringe does not promise that the Site will be errorfree, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the Site, search or link on it. The Site and its content are delivered on an “asis” and “as available” basis. Melbourne Fringe can not ensure that files you download from the Site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. Melbourne Fringe disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including also any implied warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Melbourne Fringe will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising fromthe use of this Site, including without limitation, direct, indirection, incidental, and punitive and consequential damages.
- Melbourne Fringe disclaims any and all liability for acts, omissions and conduct of any third party users, Melbourne Fringe users, advertisers and/or sponsors, in connection with the Melbourne Fringe service or otherwise related to your use of the Site and/or the Melbourne Fringe service.
- Melbourne Fringe is not responsible for the products, services, actions or failure to act of the Seller, any venue, performer, promoter or other third party in connection with or referenced on the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, you may report the misconduct of users and/or third party advertisers, service and/or product providers referenced on or included in the Site to Melbourne Fringe at firstname.lastname@example.org . Melbourne Fringe may investigate the claim and take appropriate action, in its sole discretion.
- Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will Melbourne Fringe be liable to you for any loss or corruption of data or any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits, goodwill or bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings even if Melbourne Fringe has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify Melbourne Fringe, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers,
agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability,
claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party
due to or arising out of your use of the Site, including also your use of the
Site to provide a link to another site.
- Melbourne Fringe reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time, effective immediately.
- If any part of these Terms & Conditions are held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part must be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria and you irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Victoria.