Melbourne Fringe is committed to providing the best possible Festival experience for everyone.
Melbourne Fringe Festival shows are presented at over 100 independent venues around Victoria. Accessibility varies between venues. We do our utmost to ensure that all information we provide is correct.
To confirm a venue's wheelchair accessibility:
- Check the listings on this website or in the Festival Guide. Venues who have informed us that they have wheelchair access will have the wheelchair symbol next to their show details.
- Because each venue is independent of Melbourne Fringe, please call the venue directly to enquire whether they can provide you with the access you require.
To search for Auslan interpreted shows and talks:
Enter the word Auslan in the search box and you'll see a list of all Auslan interpreted events.
Text too small?
Please use your browser's text size functions to enlarge the text on this website. If the size of the printed text in our Festival Guide is too small, and you’d like large-print versions of show descriptions, please call the Melbourne Fringe office on 03 9660 9666. We can email, fax or post them to you.
Contacting us by phone
If you are deaf, or have a hearing impairment or speech impairment, call Melbourne Fringe Festival ticketing through the National Relay Service (www.relayservice.com.au). There is no additional charge for this service.
- TTY users: phone 133 677 then ask for 03 9660 9666
- Speak and Listen users: phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 03 9660 9666
- Internet relay users: connect to the NRS (www.iprelay.com.au/call) then ask for 03 9660 9666
Melbourne Fringe makes every effort to ensure that our accessibility information is correct. Please contact us if there is an error.
The Melbourne Fringe Festival supports the Companion Card. For Companion Card tickets, please call our ticketing team on 03 9660 9666.