Am I not Aussie enough? Is my mateship broken? Join renowned satirists Toby Halligan and Mathew Kenneally as they embark on a foolhardy attempt to understand the national identity, live on stage. Marriage equality, citizenship, immigration and housing affordability will all be examined on this decidedly unepic quest to determine what will “Make Australia OK Again”.
This venue, when at capacity, has seating available for approximately 80% of ticket holders, and standing room for the remaining 20%. Seating is available on a first-arrival basis on the evening of the performance. Please arrive to the venue early if you would like to guarantee a seat. If you require a seat for access reasons please make yourself known to front of house staff.
Warning: Contains coarse language, adult themes
"the Political Asylum troupe delivered this one-off with perfect timing ... 4 AND A HALF STARS" Herald Sun.
"90 minutes of almost unrelenting hilarity" The Enthusiast.
"(an) extravaganza of some of the nation’s sharpest comedians... 4 STARS" Herald Sun.