Terms and Conditions
Melbourne Fringe supports and advocates for the rights of all of our artists, and presents our website for general public use only. Use of this Site is subject to the following conditions. Please check this page periodically as we make updates in response to relevant regulation and legislation.
- You agree that you are only authorised to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than to promote or discuss Melbourne Fringe or the Melbourne Fringe Festival for personal, non-commercial ends.
Copyright and Trademarks
- The trademarks appearing on this site are primarily trademarks of Melbourne Fringe and/or its suppliers, and they are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Site can be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Melbourne Fringe.
Disclaimers, Indemnity & Limitation of Liability.
- Melbourne Fringe does not promise that the Site will be errorfree, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the Site, search or link on it. The Site and its content are delivered on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. Melbourne Fringe cannot ensure that files you download from the Site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. Melbourne Fringe disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including also any implied warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Melbourne Fringe will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Site, including without limitation, direct, indirection, incidental, and punitive and consequential damages.
- Melbourne Fringe disclaims any and all liability for acts, omissions and conduct of any third party users, Melbourne Fringe users, advertisers and/or sponsors, in connection with the Melbourne Fringe service or otherwise related to your use of the Site and/or the Melbourne Fringe service.
- Melbourne Fringe is not responsible for the products, services, actions or failure to act of the Seller, any venue, performer, promoter or other third party in connection with or referenced on the Site.
- In no event will Melbourne Fringe be liable to you for any loss or corruption of data or any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits, goodwill or bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings even if Melbourne Fringe has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree to indemnify Melbourne Fringe, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, including also your use of the Site to provide a link to another site.
- Melbourne Fringe reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time, effective immediately.
- If any part of these Terms & Conditions are held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part must be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria and you irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Victoria.